Subject: Re: 1.4.2 release candidate is up for ftp.....YEAH!
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/08/2000 13:39:06
> > [A]fter a year of pfutzing around, I finally got a working NetBSD up
> > on one of my VME crates (3/260).  It is NetBSD-1.1A.  Everything
> > after that dies in the scsi area.
>
> That sounds...wrong.  I know I've run 1.2 on my -3/260s.
>
> I'll have to try to dig one out and see if I can bring it up.

Though that just occurred to me out of the blue.....

All my vme crates run the original mt02 scsi-qic bridge boards.
Read that as all my tape transports are the original internal
Sun Wangteks or Archives.  Could that have any bearing on my
scsi problems on the vme crates?  Anyone have any ideas on that
possiblity?

Thanks

Bob