Subject: free sun3 stuff, new england
To: None <port-sun3@netbsd.org>
From: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@netbsd.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/21/1999 23:05:17
I'd like to clean out the basement, so the following items
are available free provided you come get them yourself.
(Preference given to folks working on NetBSD.)

Sun3/260 with 32MB RAM, SUN3-SCSI, internal 300 MB disk
Sun3/400 CPU board (alternate for the above chasis)
Sun4/200 CPU board (alternate for the above chasis)

Sun3/60C with CG4, 16MB RAM, no monitor
  (well, maybe I could find one...)

Sun3/60 mono with 16MB RAM, 19in. B&W monitor

Sun3/50 mono with 8MB (has the piggyback upgrade)

Various old SCSI disks, logically small (<1G) and
  physically large.  Big enclosures included.
 (enough to outfit the machines above)

All equipment is in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA.
I might help move it, but it's not worth shipping.

Oh yeah, if any of this is loaned and I've forgotten
about it, this would be a good time to speak up!:)

Gordon