Subject: Re: Hardware problem
To: Chris Rupnik , Ian Clark <ic@smoke.com.au>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/09/1998 07:56:33
I am having a somewhat similar problem with a 3/160.  I have pulled all the
cards out of my 3/160 and replaced them with the cards from a 3/150 that is
known good and I can't get it to work right (using the jumpers from the Sun
hardware faq).  In my case the "SI" type scsi card will not function.  I
think that there is something very different and possibly not documented in
the hardware faqs regarding the 3/160 backplane jumpers (besides the scsi
connector on the backplane).

Rick Copeland

Sincerely,
Rick Copeland