Subject: Re: Installation problems on Sun 3/80
To: Jeremy Cooper <jeremy@broder.com>
From: Scott Johnston <johnston@mit.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/09/1998 00:12:32
Thank you for your prompt response.  However, this doesn't seem to help.
I neglected to mention that I tried this before I e-mailed the list...
what happens is:

  root device (default md0a): md0
  dump device (default md0b): <enter>
  file system (default ffs): <enter>
  root on md0a dumps on md0b
  cannot mount root, error = 22
  root device (default md0a):

I can't seem to find an explanation of the error number.

Thanks,
Scott

---