Subject: is now
To: None <port-sparc@NetBSD.ORG, port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/20/1998 13:49:04
hi folks.

i've moved this as promised.  i only got very positive repsonses :)

i've also moved the old sparc "sun_dkioctl" code into sunos_sys_ioctl,
so that we should have some compatibility with sunos DK ioctls (geom,
part, and controller info) though i've only made this compile and
run but i haven't actually tested the code with a sunos program.

i've changed the sun3 code as i believe necessary but as i don't have
one i can't test it.  sorry if i've broken something and please fix it
for me  ;)

please let me know if there are any other problems!

.mrg.