Subject: [HELP] NETBSD 1.3.2 Error on Sun 3/80
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ryan Stapleton <raal@penn.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/14/1998 15:57:54
Hello,
  I had a 100 meg hd drive (I think its as old as my 3/80) oh
well I had an extra one so I am installing it, but I have to
reinstall the OS (no big deal)

or so I though.  I get the 3/80 to netboot as normal, and I
have the netbsd-rd loading, no problem (from 1.3.2)

now it after it enables interupts
and says fixed, 512 blocksboot device: le0

it says
root device (default md0a):   I hit enter
dump device (default md0b):   I hit enter
file system (default ffs):    I hit enter

root on md0a dumps to md0b
cannot mount root, error = 22

and it asks for root device again. :(

anyone have any idea what is happening? and anyidea on how
to fix it?
thanks
-Ryan
- Ryan Stapleton               |   raal@penn.com              -
- 225 West Main Street         |   ryans@cis.clarion.edu      -
- Reynoldsville, Pa            |   ryan@flower.aud.temple.edu -
- 15851                        |                              -
- Amateur Radio Call:  KA3WUT  |  http://users.penn.com/~raal -