Subject: [QUESTION] CG4 on 3/80
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ryan Stapleton <raal@penn.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 06/08/1998 00:33:37
Hello,
  I just got the netbsd 1.3.2 and installed it, went to
recompile my kernel to add cg4 support that I have in my 3/80
and noticed I didnt see a line for it in the GENERIC listing
is the cg4 supported? in sun3x stuff? also how well does it work
in X?

I have had X running emulating the bwtwo, it seems to work ok
for bw, I have noticed the screen refresh in X is so
much faster than out of X its unreal any one have any ideas?

Also I tried loading xconsole from X to capture all that anonying
information that scrolls when someone connects, etc.  But that
didnt seem to capture anything :(

I want to thank everyone for reading this.
-Ryan

- Ryan Stapleton               |   raal@penn.com              -
- 225 West Main Street         |   ryans@cis.clarion.edu      -
- Reynoldsville, Pa            |   ryan@flower.aud.temple.edu -
- 15851                        |                              -
- Amateur Radio Call:  KA3WUT  |  http://users.penn.com/~raal -