Subject: Unknown VME card
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alfred Arnold <alfred@ccac.rwth-aachen.de>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/20/1998 22:03:05
Hello,

from a Sun 3/260, I got a VME board that looks really great - I
however have no idea what it is for...

It is a double-width card with an owm 68000 processor and a couple
of DSUB-50 sockets, labeled TAG ID DK, TAG OUT LT, BUS IN DK,
and BUS OUT LT.  Additionally, there is a RS232 "Diag" port and
a On/Off Line switch.  The number on the board|s label is
501146000185, which I did not find in the Sun hardware FAQ...

I doubt that this board has any use for me, I am just curious
what it is...

Alfred Arnold

Alfred Arnold                         E-Mail: alfred@ccac.rwth-aachen.de
Computer Club at the                  Phone: +49-241-406526
Technical University of Aachen        Fax:   +49-241-406527
topics: Turbo-Pascal, UNIX/NetBSD, Switch-Mode Power Supplies