Subject: Re: experimental 3x cgfour support?
To: None <maynard@jmg.com>
From: J. Maynard Gelinas <jmg@iac.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/11/1998 12:36:41
        OK, I finally got one of my 3/80s to netboot off of my Linux
box the bootloader and ramdisk kernel.  All I have to do now is dd
over the miniroot onto /dev/rsd0b and reboot to begin the installation
proceedure.  I should have 1.3 installed this evening.

        So, once I recompile the latest kernel with cgfour support,
will I also have to recompile my Xserver as well?  I noticed that it's
a common binary across a couple of arch's - I'm hoping I won't have to
bother...

Thanks!
--jmg