Subject: Re: experimental 3x cgfour support?
To: None <gwr@mc.com>
From: J. Maynard Gelinas <jmg@iac.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/08/1998 14:06:39
	Gordon,
	I most certainly will!  I'll wipe one of the 4.1.1 boxes as
soon as I pull the small bit of stuff I can't reproduce easily off of
it, and start a binary install ASAP.  I assume I'll have to download a
recent kernel source tree and recompile for cgfour support - fine by
me.  Give me a week or two as I have pressing family issues and a full
time job which must take precedence, but I'll let you know how well it
works as soon as I've got it running (or not).

Thank you very much!
J. Maynard Gelinas