Subject: Re: Sun 3/80 questions
To: Bob Beck <beck@obtuse.com>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/12/1997 19:37:12
Bob,

I setup the EEPROM using sd(0,0,0) and the 3/80 works just like the first
one I have with the exception that it says that it is booting from EEPROM
where as the older system (which is really newer, has V 3.0.3 as oposed to V
2.9.2 in the one I am working on)says it is autobooting and that is it.

Anyway thanks once again,

Rick Copeland