Subject: Re: Netboot with Sun 3/60
To: Anders Toll <Anders.Toll.7895@student.uu.se>
From: Henry W Miller <mill0440@gold.tc.umn.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/02/1997 07:11:56
hmm...  I think I once had that problem.  check your read-write
permissions on systems files.  My problem was my NFS server was squashing
requests from root to get files.  it turned out that init was marked as
only readable by root on my fileserver, and it was refuseing to export
that file.  making init publicly readable solved the problem.  (eventially
I found the NFS option to turn root squashing off)