Subject: Re: Xwindows for 3/80
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: A.Arnold <arnold@zam331.zam.kfa-juelich.de>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/08/1997 16:04:53
>Did anyone every try copying the configuration file for the type-3
>keyboard to create a configuration file for the type-4 keyboard?
>My work on the maps for the "kbd" driver indicate that the maps for
>the type-3 should work on the type-4 (for most of its keys).

I am using the X11R6 from ftp.netbsd.org on my 3/60 with a type-4 keyboard
and the keyboard works fine.  However, the LEDs do not work :-(  I suspect
the server simply doesn't drive them because a type-3 keyboard does not have
any LEDs...

Alfred Arnold

Alfred Arnold                                 Phone: +49 (2461) 61-2434
Zentralinstitut fuer Angewandte Mathematik    Fax  : +49 (2461) 61-6656
Forschungszentrum Juelich                     E-Mail: a.arnold@kfa-juelich.de
D-52425 Juelich, Germany

God is an atheist.