Subject: Re: Sun 3/160
To: root <root@homer.plazma.net>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/28/1997 11:46:53
	Easiest way is if you can connect it to a network with another
	unix box on, then network boot it & install the OS that way.
	After that ou can boot it standalone...

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

     Microsoft: Asks you where you want to go. NetBSD gets you there.
System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.