Subject: Re: 3/60 "internal" SCSI...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@solon.com>
From: Rahim Azizarab <rahim@megsinet.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/21/1997 20:34:37
Yes, you need to do a bit of soldering.  Right behind the scsi port there
is a place for you to solder in 50 pin Dip connection, and you can get the
power for your internal drive from near the memory jumpers on the back of
the port.

     .--.  __  .---------     Rahim Azizarab
    / /  \(  )/   ----        1925 S. 3rd Ave
   ////  ' \/ ` ---           Maywood,  IL  60153
  // / / :    :--             708-344-6994
       =UU====UU=             ray@tezcat.com
                              http://www.tezcat.com/users/ray