Subject: Edlabel...?
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David H West <David_H_West@dell.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/17/1997 17:43:00
     Hey y'all,

     I am installing onto a 312mb disk. Using edlabel, I (or thought I) had
     partitioned the disk into a(root) b(swap) and c(rest of disk). a
     partition is 15 blocks, b is 120 blocks, and c is the rest(whatever,
     should be like slightly over 200 megs. I copied the miniroot into the
     swap partition, rebooted, and began to install. Everything was
     cruising along until tar began aborting all extractions due to "no
     disk free space". Is there some syntax to point "install" at the c
     partition or is it possible my disk isn't labeled correctly...?

     "print" under edlabel showed the partitions of types:
     4.2BSD (for root)
     swap   (for swap)
     unknown (for the disk) even though I entered 4.2BSD under edlabel.

     Any clues will be snarfed up gratefully....

     --->DW