Subject: Re: IPv6 question
To: Carl Brewer <c.brewer@abm.com.au>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/12/1997 14:11:23
On Thu, 13 Feb 1997 08:46:40 +1100
 Carl Brewer <c.brewer@abm.com.au> wrote:

 > I've been monitoring this list now for ages, have a 3/60, and want to
 > put NetBSD on it, as part of a test network that'll be running (amongst
 > other things) IPv6 stuff.
 >
 > Has anyone got any pointers to IPv6 on sun3's running NetBSD?  I know
 > about the IPv6 WWW pages at playground.sun.com, but I'm looking for something
 > or someone with anything directly relevant to sun3's.
 >
 > Thanks for your time

I'm not sure anyone has done any direct work with NetBSD/sun3 and IPv6,
but Kevin Lahey, our resident IPv6 goo roo, has worked quite a bit
with a few flavors of IPv6 implementations under NetBSD/i386 and
NetBSD/alpha.

I would imagine that it would Just Work under NetBSD/sun3 (both the
NRL and INRIA implementations), albeit slowly :-)