Subject: Re: Fstab collection
To: None <rickgc@calweb.com>
From: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/03/1997 15:06:46
> Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:04:08 -0800 (PST)
> From: rickgc@calweb.com (Rick Copeland)
>
> I would like to get a copy of the "fstab" file from anyone who is running
> NetBSD on a Sun 3/150 or similar. If you have the time and can print it to
> the screen and insert it in your email I would like to see it.  Please email
> it to me direct so as not to clog the list!
>
> Rick GC

% cat /etc/fstab
# fstab for sd0
# scsi disk partitions
/dev/sd0a       /       ufs     rw      1       1
/dev/sd0b       none    swap    sw      0       0
/dev/sd0g       /usr    ufs     rw      1       2
/dev/sd0h       /home   ufs     rw      1       3
# misc. file systems
/proc   /proc   procfs  rw
/kern   /kern   kernfs  rw
# NFS mounts
bach:/play      /play   nfs     rw,-b,-2