Subject: Sun3 monitors (a bit off-topic)
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Frank van der Linden <frank@fwi.uva.nl>
List: port-sun3
Date: 11/28/1996 16:20:36
I know this is a bit off-topic, but it concerns my NetBSD development
machines, so I'll use that as an excuse ;-)

Is it at all possible to use the 20 (21?) inch b/w screen that came
with sun3/60s on a VGA card? My sun3 NetBSD machine doesn't really need
its screen, I can handle it with a serial console, but I'd love to
hook that screen up to one of my i386 machines.

I couldn't really find enough info in the hardware FAQ, so I'm just
trying to see if anyone has ever tried it.

Mail me directly I guess, unless other people on the list want to hear
about it too.

Thanks,

- Frank