Subject: Re: Upgrading to -current
To: Mark Newton <newton@communica.com.au>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 08/25/1996 16:56:10
	The version of gcc in 1.1 wont compile 1.2 - your best bet is
	probably to pull down a 1.2beta snapshot (effectively the same
	as the source you're trying to compile) from
	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/sun3/binary/

	Alternatively, try compiling & installing gcc first
	(more work than its probably worth :)

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.--- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          Too drunk to care          |     The hell of the night before    |
|  Looked like death, felt like Hell  |    I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ Been the worse for wear ------'--- And still I'll drink some more --'