Subject: non-related netbsd topic
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eng-Teck Lee <elee1@mustang.uwo.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 08/09/1996 13:06:38
There was a small discussion a few months back about booting SunOS from a
CD-ROM for those who do not have access to ROM/BIOS 3.0.2 for their Sun
3/60s. I've been lucky to have one such CD-ROM and a working CD to play
with and I've been playing with it for quite a bit now and it hasn't
failed me yet.  So, I'm going to share the information to those who are
interested.   I've not tested this out with anything but a Sun 3/60 with
bios v1.6 and v1.9 (no 3/50 to try it with), of course I don't take
responsibility for any damages araising from the use of this information
if you decided to use it.

This information can be found at (should be lynx friendly =):

http://gaul.csd.uwo.ca:8080/~lee24/suncd.html

        |  Eng-Teck Lee       |  elee1@mustang.uwo.ca             |
        |                     |  lee24@gaul.csd.uwo.ca            |
        | homepage: http://gaul.csd.uwo.ca:8080/~lee24            |