Subject: Problems with fonts on the X server.
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/28/1996 22:43:57
	I'm having problems with the Xserver finding standard fonts.
I'm using pretty much a standard 1.1 distribution.  The Xserver stuff
was from the netbsd server, too.  I have installed all four X11R6 tar
files --- including fonts and morefonts... but I get messages like the
following:

Warning: Cannot convert string "*-new century schoolbook-medium-r-normal-*-180-*" to type FontStruct
Warning: Cannot convert string "*-new century schoolbook-bold-r-normal-*-180-*" to type FontStruct
Warning: Cannot convert string "*-new century schoolbook-bold-i-normal-*-240-*" to type FontStruct

Dave.

|Mail:      dgilbert@jaywon.pci.on.ca         |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.pci.on.ca/~dgilbert               |   are precisely opposite.  |