Subject: Re: gatewaying in kernel rebuilds?
To: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
From: Elijah Wright <ewright@multipro.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/22/1996 11:37:26
At 09:24 AM 7/22/96 -0700, you wrote:
>You don't need to recompile at all; just use sysctl to set
>net.inet.ip.forwarding to 1. You can also use sysctl to view this
>variable to see if it's on or off.

Hmm.  It IS on...  You don't know anything about this type of thing, do you?
I'm trying to route a 10base2 ethernet with a PPP connection off the 3/60.
I'm using unregistered numbers and just want to do HTTP and FTP.  =)  I'm
trying to use routed; i understand this is a bad thing.  Does anyone know of
a port-sun3 gated implementation (precompiled would be nice)???  Are there
any wierd problems with the routing on the Sun3s?

Elijah