Subject: Re: build trouble
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/14/1996 12:30:17
>>>>> "mouse" == der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU> writes:
    mouse> Is anyone doing sun3 builds on a sun3?  I think gwr said
    mouse> something about usually cross-building from a sparc.

  I do builds all the time...
  I usually have to fix things up for nfs_vsops.c to remove the -O2
flag. I just installed the newest gcc, so maybe that has gone away.

    mouse> Signal 6 is SIGABRT, which implies it's bugchecking...but
    mouse> it doesn't say what it's upset about.

  I'll bet this is really a problem with shared libraries. What if you
reboot first?

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: mcr@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca. PGP key available.