Subject: Free 3/60 motherboards with a problem.
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: CASE Electronics <dcase@case.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/13/1996 21:31:18
While not particularly about NetBSD I thought I'd offer these to help
things along. I have about 20 3/60 motherboards that work perfectly except
when ever you try and talk to a SCSI device you get a device not found
message. I think they must all have the same problem but, I haven't found
it nor do I have the time to spend on it right now. These probably do
netboots fine but, I haven't tested 'em. All I ask in return for a board
is that you cover shipping and if you ever figure out what the deal is
with these silly boards you drop me a line. One per person please. BTW, if
you are looking for a piece of gear for driver development let me know as
I will probably be willing to lend it out for serious work.

               	                   Thanks,
		                  David Case

 CASE Electronics - 4770 Soquel Drive - Suite D - Soquel - California - 95073
				(408)479-0759