Subject: Re: remote boot from Linux
To: Rick C. Petty <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
From: LANCE TOST <ltost@erols.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/09/1996 11:54:44
Get the Xkernel package off of sunsite /pub/Linux/system/netboot or
something like that.  Intructions within it are pretty good.  You'll need
to install the mountd/nfsd that comes with the package.. as far as i can
tell they work fine for linux-linux mounts as well.

Unfortunately though, rpc.bootparamd wont' compile out of that package
for some reason.. i have some binaries (a.out and ELF) at
ltost04:/pub/Linux/sunboot or ltost01:/pub.OLD/Linux/sunboot.. same
files, i'm just in the process of migrating..  Xkernel is also there if
you wanna deal with a 28.8K link...

ltost@erols.com
http://www.pobox.com/~ltost