Subject: [Q] Net-install for Sun3/60
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <etb1@axe.humboldt.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/07/1996 13:35:00
Hey Folks!

Recently, our campus volunteer helpdesk (HUG) received a donated Sun3/60
running (the now unsupported) SunOS 4.1.1.  It has no external tape or
floppy drives, and we haven't any media for the unsupported OS.

By the hands of one of our less-knowledgable, but well-meaning volunteers;
the filesystem has been corrupted and will not complete boot-up.  I am
interested in doing a net-install of NetBSD onto this machine, so that it
may once again be productive.

Can someone point me to a location, or describe, the process of
net-installing NetBSD?
As well, is anyone interested in 'serving' the OS to us here?  We are
the only Sun3/60 around these parts...

Thanks in advance for your time!
- Eric and the Humboldt State University Computer Users Group volunteers