Subject: Re: internal scsi on 3/60
To: Simply Insane <ccallana@ns.net>
From: Lau <gabe@io.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 05/01/1996 23:17:27
On Wed, 1 May 1996, Simply Insane wrote:

> Something that was brought up to me a while back...
>
> it appears, inside a 3/60, that there is a solder field to put
> in an internal scsi connector, and there is room and the mount
> holes to mount a 1/2 height scsi drive right to the board.
>
> am i just dreaming?? has anyone done this??

I haven't, but someone on comp.sys.sun.wanted did just post up a 3/60
that has this, an internal harddrive mounted.  It seems that some 3/60's
were built w/ a power connector, internal scsi & a mount for a HD.

I'll have to pull mine out sometime and take a look.  But I don't think
mine has the hardware for it.

Kin Lau