Subject: Re: Carrera CPUs in Pizzabox Cases?
To: Curt Sampson <curt@portal.ca>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/27/1996 16:27:49
	I once ran a 3/160 with 2 3/50 cpu boards & another 3/160 cpu
	board all running 'parasitic diskless'. (actually one of the 3/50s
	was connected to a disk in the unit, but thats another matter :)

	If you can find something to ensure any extra 'real' vme cpu
a	boards (ie the 3/160) only connect to the bottom connector then
	you should be fine... hmm - I used an extender from an old modem
	which just happened to be pin for pin that of a vme connector - I
	probably have it around still - let me know if you want it & I'll
	drop it in the mail!

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>