Subject: Re: MMU trap panic? Weird coincidences continue
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@gateway.sandelman.ocunix.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/25/1996 22:09:00
  This occured to me when I put 12Mb in the system(s).
  I don't run ppp on that system.

  I do run a serial console.

  I'm having terrible luck compiling -current... Closest I got
was easlier today, running Sunday's sup, I got to _ioconf.o looking
for _sd_ca... that isn't precise, but it has scrolled again. I
sup again, and get warnings in sd.c that I just fixed...
  ARGH.
  And I got four teeth out on Thur. and I ran out of drugs last night,
and got more, different ones; the Pharmacist says "it says 1 or 2, but
if you need 2, you'd better call your the oral surgeon back" --- I
need 2. Too bad. My drug induced dreams are about network stacks, but
I can't concentrate enough to *write* any code...

   :!mcr!:            |  "Elegant and extremely rapid for calculation are the
   Michael Richardson | techniques of Young tableaux. They also have the merit
 Home: mcr@sandelman.ocunix.on.ca. PGP key available.