Subject: Netboot [again?]
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/23/1996 15:16:13
Hi,

	Since ICHABOD is still around, I'm trying to make it net boot this
weekend.

	I get it to ask a system for its IP, then tftp the netboot kernel
(1.2), then it goes into a "Requesting Internet Address for"....And I never
see it go past that.  My tcpdump on the machine shows the line is totally
quiet, as if it wasn't even asking anything.  Ideas?

				Tuc

--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group, Newburgh, NY

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down
the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" -
with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM