Subject: Net mini root?
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@valhalla.stormking.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/17/1996 11:06:26
Hello all,

	Now that TUCSSUN has been sold, (ICHABOD and BARE are left still!),
I was looking to get ICHABOD to replace it where it was.  All I wanted was
a TINY system that I could net-boot and run sendmail and DNS.  I looked at
getting the tarballs, but it was alot! (BTW: My old disk that I used to
sup to DIED!)

	Is there a way to do a net boot into a net mini-root (I saw there
was one for tape!) and then go from there?

				Tuc
--
* ---   ---  |Scott J. Ellentuch, Pres  | The Telecom Security Group       *
*  | |  |    |Comm. and Comp. Security  | (Storm King family of Companies) *