Subject: Please excuse, but want to sell
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott J. Ellentuch <tuc@tucslap.stormking.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/10/1996 15:41:16
Hi everyone,

	I've got a few things I need to sell, so I figured I'd let people
here know.

1)  TUCSSUN

This is a Sun 3/50, 12M Ram (Yes, 12M!), monitor, keyboard, mouse and
Sun3 Shoebox (Disk/Tape).  I also have SunOS 4.1.1 tapes and a manual or
two.  This is currently in use as a secondary name server and backup
mailhost.  Excellent machine for NetBSD.   Accepting reasonable offers.

2)  ICHABOD

This is a Sun 3/50, 12M Ram (Yes, 12M!), with a Wyse WY50 terminal.  It
is currently a testing machine that I've used to my Linux box with
NetBSD. Again, accepting reasonable offers.

3)  BARE

This is a bare Sun 3/50 board with 4M on it.

4) 68881 FPU

Nuff said!

	Please let me know, I'd like to give NetBSD people preference.

			Scott
--
Scott J. Ellentuch, The Telecom Security Group, Newburgh, NY

"Over the UUCP link, out the ethernet, through the media converter, down
the fiber, off a router, down the 56K, past my ISP...nothing but Net" -
with poetic license from Dave Owen of IBM