Subject: Re: NetBSD vs SunOS 4.1.1
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: port-sun3
Date: 03/02/1996 08:26:56
> Also like the change from the heart beat pattern, any chance of
> changing it to maybe altering it to different patterns?  =)

I recently sent-pr a change to bring back the Cylon emulation, and at
least one person commented that having it different from SunOS was
nice.  So I've been thinking about implementing /dev/leds, writing to
which would load the patterns for the blinkenlights....

If you look at my PR (#2144), it's pretty simple to see how to tweak it
to get any pattern you want, if you don't mind compiling it into the
kernel.

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu