Subject: Re: Sun 3 SCSI cables
To: Rick Kelly <rmk@rmkhome.rmkhome.com>
From: behind brown eyes <benji@haven.boston.ma.us>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/28/1996 16:41:57
(CC:'ed to port-sun3 since this seems like something that would be generally
useful)

According to Rick Kelly:

> Well, I am again putting out my plea for a vendor for Sun 3 SCSI cables.

Workstation Express at (908) 842-5757 or (908) 842-1161 (fax) lists a plethora
of SCSI cables in their catalogue, including DB/50 -> SCSI-II (mini D50) and
DB50 -> Centronics 50. Alas, their prices aren't very good, but are reasonably
copetitive with other prices I've seen for Workstation cables.

I have no connection with Workstation Express, just happened to have their
catalogue handy.

	benji

--
Benjamin R. Cline	Large Furry Mammal 	benji@haven.boston.ma.us
"It's a good idea not to live your life just to please others.  You don't