Subject: Re: WTB: Sun 3/60 or 3/80
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: behind brown eyes <benji@haven.boston.ma.us>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/27/1996 22:34:00
According to Curt Sampson:
> You might be able to use the SunOS Xkernel package on a 3/80.

This works: I've got a 3/80 (running the Xkernel package from Columbia) hung
off of my NetBSD/sparc 4/330. It works pretty well, although Netscape can be a
bit flakey (I think it's a combination of running SunOS netscape in
compabitility mode on my SPARC, and having an X11R5 server on the 3/80, but R6
shared libraries on SPARC).

	benji

--
Benjamin R. Cline	Large Furry Mammal 	benji@haven.boston.ma.us
"It's a good idea not to live your life just to please others.  You don't