Subject: Help needed identifying 3/50 memory card
To: port-sun3 <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mauricio Tavares <raub@kushana.aero.ufl.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/19/1996 21:10:16
	I know this is not *really* NetBSD, but I received today an
unpopulated memory expansion board for my 3/50.  It seems to be made by a
company called Parity Systems.  It has eight 30-pin SIMM sockets on it, in
pairs.  Each pair has "4MB" written to the left of the first SIMM socket.

Has anyone ever seen such a beast before?  If so, which SIMM sizes can I
use with it?  Also, while I do not have the SIMMs to use with the board,
can I simply install is in my 3/50 and leave it there?

--

| Mauricio Tavares          | "We will attack...                          |