Subject: Re: NMI intterupts
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@gateway.sandelman.ocunix.on.ca>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/06/1996 00:08:11
  Well, I would up rotating things around, trying out a friend's 3/60
system that was empty of ram. I got really confused, since the serial
cable i was using broke a wire. I thought I fried something for
awhile..
  Everything is nice. The system diag mode identified the faulty SIMM.
I removed it, and things are well now. (see, I had 4mb sitting around
which had at least on bad simm from years ago, but never managed to
have it fail any diag test until it just died several hours later...)
  at least, I hope I've got all errors...