Subject: SCSI
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@vision.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/29/1996 22:36:58
Has anything new been done on the si scsi driver?  I am still
having ugly problems with my 2 ESDI drives on the emulex.  its
not life or death if i dont get them working, but its a shame to
leave them just sitting around.

i'm still getting the 6 expect 10 message, and i can not write
the disklabel to them with edlabel or disklabel.  i've taken them
to a real sunos machine, and it doesnt seem to help.

They do seem to work under dos...  (i have a fastor card) but i'
already running ide in my peecee and dont feel like adding 2 full
height esdi drives.. (not sure i could have all 4 anyhow)..  i'd
rather have them on the sun...

anybody have any suggestions?

thanx

--chris