Subject: Re: My 3/110 woes
To: Shawn Brown <shawnb@netcom.com>
From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@vision.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/25/1996 00:06:20
The esteemed Shawn Brown, once spake:

> I am having lots of stability problems with it.  It boots up clean perhaps
> 1 out of 3 or 4 times, and rarely stays up for more than an hour or two.
> I get different messages, sometimes I get MMU errors, sometimes (like in
> the console output below) I get fpu_emulate errors.  Most often the system
> doesn't panic, just everything I try and run either dumps core or complains
> of illegal instructions.

i have been having this same problem on my 3/60 recently.  in fact, i
cant even boot now because it pukes on MMU errors..

i've tried with and without scsi dma...      i havent tried going
back a kernel level or 2....

--chris

--
  Chris Callanan - CpE major       ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu
              http://www.elee.calpoly.edu/~ccallana

         "I should play God and shoot you myself" - Tool