Subject: few things
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@vision.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/18/1996 20:08:36
what do i need to make dynmically linked sunos binarys run on my
netbsd machine? (if indeed i can)

also, i now have a 300 meg scsi drive as my root drive (no more
netbooting!! yah! :) )    but i wanna get my 700 meg esdi drive
going, but i'm still get nasty errors from the si driver.  i
have been able to get in and use edlabel on the drive, and make
some reasonable partitions...  when i write the label, i get a
i/o error on the drive.  and when try to newfs it, i get an error
like

sd4(si0:4:0): not ready, data = 00 00 00 00 22 00 08 00 00 00

and

device not configured

even though when i go to read the label again, its there...

any ideas??

thanx
--chris