Subject: Re: One more disk question
To: <>
From: Rick C. Petty <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/10/1996 00:37:24
On Wed, 10 Jan 1996, Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires wrote:

>  [snip]
> disks of more than 4Gb without problems.  I think I should buy a new
> terminator.
>
> Is a terminator expensive or hard to be found?  I really never worried
> about SCSI before.

Very cheap.  The usual place I look is at Cables America (advertised w/
100's of other cable/connector places in the "Computer Shopper").  I
happen to have the Jan '96 issue on my desk (pg. 506):

126710 Centronix 50M terminator	$6.50
126714 Centronix 50M/F term.	$6.50

They're the cheap ones, not the "SCSI-2", but I'm sure they will work fine
(somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please).  I'm sure if I looked around
the Shopper, I'd find better ones.  But no and no:  they're cheap and
found all over.

--Rick C. Petty,  aka Snoopy
 email: pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu, pett0019@itlabs.umn.edu
   WWW:     http://www.itlabs.umn.edu/~pett0019/