Subject: Re: Where to get install tape?
To: Gordon Ross <gwr@mc.com>
From: Bill Bradford <mrbill@ionet.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/08/1996 15:45:38
At 11:33 AM 1/8/96 EST, you wrote:
>> ... where can I get/buy/bribe/steal a NetBSD 1.1 install tape(s)?
>Everything you need is on this FTP server:  ftp.netbsd.org
>Get these:	/ftp/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.1/sun3/*
>and these:	/ftp/pub/NetBSD/arch/sun3/install-11-p1/*
>INSTALL.txt contains instructions for making tapes.
>Gordon Ross

Unfortunately, I don't have enough free hard drive space and/or the required
connectivity to download the files to MAKE a tape, and I have no blank tapes
either (only tapes I have are the two SunOS 4.1.1 tapes).  Anybody out there
willing to "burn" me a tape(s), if i send some money to cover the cost of the
blank tape and their time invested?

thanks

mrbill
Bill Bradford * mrbill@ionet.net * http://www.ionet.net/~mrbill
ioNET IRC & FTP System Administration / Tech Support
 "Madness takes its toll.  Please have correct change."