Subject: OK . . I'm Ready . . Hit Me.
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Bradford <mrbill@ionet.net>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/07/1996 16:56:05
OK, I've got this 3/50 sitting in a corner (8mb RAM, bwtwo, 155mb HD and
60mb QIC-24
in a Sun hatbox, etc, etc, etc, type4 keyboard and mouse...), ready to try
NetBSD on.
Is the install tape advanced enough to the point where I can just boot off
the tape and install
off of it similar to "suninstall"?  I'm tired of 1988-vintage-SunOS, and the
CEO at the ISP I
work for won't let me put a SunOS 4.x system on the ethernet at the office.

so . . basically where can I get/buy/bribe/steal a NetBSD 1.1 install tape(s)?

thanks.

Bill Bradford * mrbill@ionet.net * http://www.ionet.net/~mrbill
ioNET IRC & FTP System Administration / Tech Support
 "Madness takes its toll.  Please have correct change."