Subject: Re: Xwindows
To: Paul Boven <e.p.boven@student.utwente.nl>
From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 01/03/1996 20:24:39
User Paul Boven, was known to have said:

> That's the same problem I'm having, X dumping core massively. I hadn't reported
> it yet because I thought it was because my X is on an *old* Maxtor SCSI, and
> everything runs fine, but slow, with _si_options 1, maybe you should try that,
> too, and see if that improves stability.

actually.. i'm running diskless, and i thought that was the problem, but
i see many other people with the same problem.  This happened to me before
i upgraded to 1.1 as well.  So there must be something in the X
distribution.  Anyway we can check that??

--chris

--
  Chris Callanan - CpE major       ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu
              http://www.elee.calpoly.edu/~ccallana

  "She was so absolutely digital, To jack in now was wrong" InSoc