Subject: Sun3/260 mono display
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/15/1995 10:01:43
	I know this is not directly a NetBSD/sun3 question, but it is
	for a good cause (getting X11 up on a sun3 to get into user
	service :)

	I have a sun3/260 which I want to hook up a mono monitor to.
	Do I need a special high-res mono monitor for the '260?
	Am I stuck without one?

	This is a real pain - I have the onboard high-res mono & also a colour
	FB, and two standard mono monitors (arrg :(

		David/abs

 D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME) +44 171 477 8186  {post,host}master  (abs)
Network Analyst, UCS, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
        <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>