Subject: tftp?
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Callanan <ccallana@gauss.elee.calpoly.edu>
List: port-sun3
Date: 09/04/1995 10:32:27
thank you all who responded to my boot.sun3 question.

It looks like though that my problem is even before that.  rarp
works and the sun gets its IP, but the tftp request gets timed-out.

I think i have everything set up right.  I have tftpd starting
in inetd.conf like this..

tftp    dgram   udp     wait    root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/in.tftpd

and i have an entry in services like this

tftp            69/udp

i have /tftpboot with the boot.sun3 program linked to C8C8C802 (200.200.200.2)

btw, this is on Linux 1.2.10.

Can anyone possibly point me to a reason why tftpd wouldn't answer.

Thanx.

--Chris Callanan