Subject: Is a recent config for SunOS available?
To: None <patc@staff.cs.su.oz.au>
From: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 07/19/1995 10:13:36
> Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 23:03:13 +1000 (EST)
> From: "Patrick Caldon" <patc@staff.cs.su.oz.au>

> Does anyone have a recent config binary for SunOS?

No.  It is a real pain to build NetBSD stuff for SunOS.

> I'm trying to cross compile NetBSD on a Sun 3/60 with SunOS, using the
> xc_sun3.tar.gz distribition.  config.new seems to have changed its name
> to config and mutated the config file format somewhat, rendering
> xc_sun3.tar.gz's config.new useless.

It's not quite useless.  You can hack up a config file that will work
with the "old config.new" (makes sense, right 8^) - just expand all the
include statements in-place, comment out maxpartitions, etc.

[ ALIGNBYTES ? ]
sizeof(int) should be OK

Gordon