Subject: Free to a good home (Sun 3/280)
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gordon W. Ross <gwr@mc.com>
List: port-sun3
Date: 04/24/1995 11:18:10
[ Anyone near LA interested in using this for NetBSD/sun3 work? -gwr ]

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 06:44:19 -0700
From: lclee@primenet.com (Larry Lee)

I know this is not quite appropriate for the group, but the people I
would like to offer this to first frequent this mailing list.

If you are interested, please reply only to me and not to the mailing list.

I have a Sun 3/280, the hard disk died a horrible and noisy death,
what remains is the CPU board, SCSI controller board, memory board,
and serial/parallel board, all in a 3 foot high rolling chassis.
There is no console, (we used a Wyse terminal).
There are no manuals or software.

For anyone who is interested, I live in Los Angeles and I don't want to
get involved with trying to pack this for shipping.

Larry