Subject: Well...it sorta works...
To: None <port-sun3@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-sun3
Date: 02/03/1995 21:31:08
Ok - I'm almost to where I can make this bloody 260 go...

I got through that last problem - accidentally connected the wrong
jumpers - ``spurious level 2 interrupt'' was everywhere...

But now, the thing only runs in diagnostic mode...When put into normal
mode, the machine displays nothing on the serial console (the cgtwo has
been removed, but it still has a bwtwo on the cpu board).  So, when not
in diag mode the following happens with the leds:

	O <----- blinks

...and the machine goes no-where.  My only guess is that it's trying to
bwtwo and keyboard, failing to find a keyboard and dropping into the
monitor.  'Course, I have zero documentation, and so this is only a
guess...Is this ineed what is happening?

If that _is_ what the deal is, can someone tell me how to disable the
bwtwo/keyboard?

Moffet Field, CA 94035                                 Pager: 415.428.6939